Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shopping in Korea

       I have lived in South Korea for almost 4 years now and just last year, I found the Premium Outlets. I have always wondered if they have one over here and to my surprise, they actually have two! Imagine my surprise! It is not very touristic because of its location. It is north of Seoul and getting there needs some commitment through public transportation. It is worth the visit if you have money and time to spare!










The Paju Premium Outlet is my favorite. This outlet actually have American sizes for some brands. There are 160 brand stores and the list of stores include Adidas, Nike, Coach, Crocs, Gap, Guess, Tory Burch, and many others.

As far as restaurants go, I love Johnny Rockets Diner and they also have food court with Indian food and also traditional local cuisines to choose from.

For complete store listing, please visit http://www.premiumoutlets.co.kr/eng/paju/01_centers/01_centers_brand.asp

This premium outlet is open:

Sun~Fri 10am~8pm / Sat 10am~9pm
Jul~Aug 10a~9pm everyday

To get here, you can take the subway Line no. 2 or 6 to Hapjeong Station and then take Bus no. 2200 to Paju Premium Outlet. This bus service will take 50 mins to get there.

* Don't forget to check out the Lotte Outlet Mall on my next blog!*

No comments:

Post a Comment